Ant-Proof Feeder with Shallow Bowls
Money-back Guarantee to stop ants!
Elegant and functional in design.
Samba says "I'll take my food in an elevated dish, thank you.
Why we like it... The patented bottom channel design stops ants! Your cat's food stays undisturbed by bugs and ants because they can't get to it.
Feeding with raised bowls protects a cat’s neck and joints by providing a more comfortable eating posture, especially for older cats. This also promotes healthy digestion. This CatFeeders is made of strong ABS plastic with a weighted base on no-slide rubber pads. Bowls are high-quality, 304 food-grade stainless steel, shallow depth (1 1/8") dishwasher safe. This can prevent feline acne, often caused by plastic or cheap metal bowls.
Multiple feeders offer a great way to avoid food aggression within multi-cat households. Or, serve dry food, wet food and water to a single cat. The cat-shaped handle makes the Multi-Cat Raised Feeder easy to carry and clean, and less bending is required to pick it up off the floor.
Replacement Stainless Steel Bowls in standard depth (1 5/8") and shallow depth (1 1/8") are available.
Minor assembly required.
12”(D) X 7.25”(W) X 11.25” (H)
11.5”(D) X 10.5”(W) X 11.25” (H)
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free* returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
*Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Print-on-demand clothing sales are final and cannot be refunded
- Due to its size, CatWheel has a $200 return shipping/restocking fee
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to return or exchange
- Indicate the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Photograph and email us pics of items that have arrived damaged
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send item(s) back to us using the label provided
In most cases, we will pay shipping costs for returning your item. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Questions or comments?
Want to know more about ShopMeoow products? Please contact us by email or phone. We’ll do our best to reply promptly.
WOOF, LLC · 3199 Santa Clara Drive
Santa Clara, UT 84765