Dobby says, "How great is a staircase just for us cats, right?"
For upwardly mobile cats...
In Stock JUNE 13!
Why we like it... It's so cool! The Spiral CatStaircase by Catswall Design incorporates a stainless steel support pillar insuring stability. 16 birch-wood steps with aluminum trim, spiral to an overall height of 82 5/8", nearly 7'. The CatStaircase attaches firmly to the wall with screws at the top of the pillar. And jute-wrap posts provide claw sharpening opportunities on the support posts (optional without jute as well, for better disinfecting - please specify). Also includes textured black treads for each step.
Cats love to find high places to oversee their territory. This provides those perches - or helps cats access tops of bookcases or pot shelves. And most importantly, it's an attractive focal point for any room.
PLEASE NOTE: Ships in 2 boxes with numerous individual parts. A power screwdriver or drill attachment is highly recommended as there are dozens of screws in the assembly process.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free* returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
*Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Print-on-demand clothing sales are final and cannot be refunded
- Due to its size, CatWheel has a $200 return shipping/restocking fee
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email us: email@example.com with your request to return or exchange
- Indicate the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Photograph and email us pics of items that have arrived damaged
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send item(s) back to us using the label provided