Samba says "It's part of my routine, the Scratching Board is"
Why we like it... A good scratching board will curb your cats from sharpening their claws on your expensive furniture! And we're tired of cleaning up pieces of shredded cardboard!
Cats need to sharpen their claws to remove the outer layer as they grow, kind of like us trimming our toenails. Scratching behavior also serves to flex and stretch core, leg and back muscles, kind like yoga.
The Catswall CatScratching Board is made of solid, natural pinewood — just the right hardness, and is durable and environmental friendly. The slanted design offers an irresistible scratching surface as well as a comfy place to perch. Cleans with damp cloth and mild disinfectant.
8” wide X 19” long X 6” high
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free* returns or exchanges within 30 days of receiving your order. You can return your product for store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method.
*Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- Returned items must be returned in original packaging
- Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use
- Print-on-demand clothing sales are final and cannot be refunded
- Due to its size, CatWheel has a $200 return shipping/restocking fee
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Email us: email@example.com with your request to return or exchange
- Indicate the products you wish to return or exchange from your order
- Photograph and email us pics of items that have arrived damaged
- Print your prepaid shipping label that you will receive by email
- Send item(s) back to us using the label provided